- Why Hydrotech?
- Ultimate Assembly
- Garden Roof Assembly
- Other Products
- About Hydrotech
- Resource Center
- October 18, 2017CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (October 11, 2017) American Hydrotech – a market leader in the development and distribution of premium waterproofing and roofing products and assemblies, today announced the introduction of the InstaGreen® GT-4 pre-vegetated tray,...
- September 14, 2017On October 10, 2017 at 2PM CDT, Hydrotech will be discussing the number of ways that storm water can be managed on the roof top, including vegetated roof and blue roofs. These high capacity assemblies can be efficient means of managing storm water,...
- April 3, 2017Wind data is a critical issue to consider when building a new structure. An increase in the number of green roofs on buildings has driven a need for new wind design standards to be written for vegetative roofing assemblies. Richard Hayden discusses...
- September 27, 2016(September 28, 2016) Washington State has always been considered a pioneer when it comes to the adoption of greener and more sustainable practices. One of the most sustainable practices is to reuse an already constructed building and enhance that...
- July 16, 2016(July 16, 2016) Excerpt from an article in Forester Daily News Green roofs – also known as vegetated or garden roofs – are key green infrastructure elements and are being increasingly recognized for their “valuable ability to absorb, reduce, and...
- July 1, 2016CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (July 1, 2016) City Creek Center in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, is one of the largest mixed-use urban developments built in the last 10 years. It's also one of the most innovative. Completed in 2012, the 23-acre project includes...
March 24, 2018 to March 25, 2018