- Why Hydrotech?
- Ultimate Assembly
- Garden Roof Assembly
- Other Products
- About Hydrotech
- Resource Center
- March 29, 2021The new occupants of 2470 Mandeville Lane in Alexandria, Va., are no longer suited government employees working in cubicles. Once serving as the home to the U.S. Department of Defense, the 741,000-square-foot office building has been converted into...
- December 7, 2020There are a lot of incentives for green roofs in the world today which improve the business case for implementation. Many of those incentives rely on making one-time payments based on the size of the green roof. While these incentives are good,...
- November 11, 2020Moisture absorption is a familiar concept. It is easy to understand moisture absorption mechanisms in polystyrene insulation. Unfortunately, some insulation-performance claims can be misleading when based on test results from a few field samples or...
- October 1, 2020A new landmark sits just west of the global tourist attraction, the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. A 1.8 million sq.ft., 65,000-seat domed stadium, costing nearly $2 billion is the new home of the Las Vegas Raiders. Southern Nevada residents, as well as...
- November 26, 2019Palo Alto, CA. (November 26, 2019) There are many reasons to incorporate a green or living roof into a design, including energy conservation, water management, and financial benefits. For one project in Palo Alto, California, the benefits of having...
- November 14, 2019WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 14, 2019) The Kennedy Center’s first expansion since its opening in 1971, the REACH is the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts’ historic, $250 million expansion project. A living memorial for President John F...