- Why Hydrotech?
- Ultimate Assembly
- Garden Roof Assembly
- Other Products
- About Hydrotech
- Resource Center
- July 7, 2020Gracing the entrance to New York Harbor and welcoming millions of immigrants to the United States since 1886, the Statue of Liberty was a gift of France designed by Bartholdi and Eiffel. The Statue of Liberty Museum is the most monumental addition...
- June 22, 2020The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is a historic venue, standing on the bank of the Potomac River in Washington D.C. The facility recently underwent a $250 million expansion called The REACH expansion, which is a true state of the...
- November 26, 2019Palo Alto, CA. (November 26, 2019) There are many reasons to incorporate a green or living roof into a design, including energy conservation, water management, and financial benefits. For one project in Palo Alto, California, the benefits of having...
- November 14, 2019WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 14, 2019) The Kennedy Center’s first expansion since its opening in 1971, the REACH is the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts’ historic, $250 million expansion project. A living memorial for President John F...
- May 2, 2019CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (May 2, 2019) Very near Lake Michigan in Chicago, Northwestern Medical Center faced several challenges in bringing a new campus building to life. Designed by Perkins+Will, the project involves a phased construction where a 14-story...
- January 25, 2019CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (January 25, 2019) The Ace Hotel is located in Chicago’s Fulton Market Historic District. It features 159 guestrooms and amenities including rooftop event spaces with stunning views of the city. The complex features several...