- Why Hydrotech?
- Ultimate Assembly
- Garden Roof Assembly
- Other Products
- About Hydrotech
- Resource Center
- August 28, 2018Over the last two decades, the roofing industry has undergone some major changes, one of which is a growing recognition of the value of roof space other than keeping occupants warm and dry. Two veteran roofing professionals share their thoughts on...
- May 21, 2018American Hydrotech, a recognized leader in the development and distribution of premium waterproofing and roofing assemblies, today announced the availability of their Protected Membrane Roof (PMR) Planning Guide , a unique, new resource representing...
- February 1, 2018CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (February 1, 2018) The Chicago Blackhawks have captured the hearts of the city of Chicago along with three Stanley Cups in the last decade. The Blackhawks routinely lead the league in attendance at the United Center, and fans were...
- October 18, 2017CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (October 11, 2017) American Hydrotech – a market leader in the development and distribution of premium waterproofing and roofing products and assemblies, today announced the introduction of the InstaGreen® GT-4 pre-vegetated tray,...
- April 3, 2017Wind data is a critical issue to consider when building a new structure. An increase in the number of green roofs on buildings has driven a need for new wind design standards to be written for vegetative roofing assemblies. Richard Hayden discusses...
- July 16, 2016(July 16, 2016) Excerpt from an article in Forester Daily News Green roofs – also known as vegetated or garden roofs – are key green infrastructure elements and are being increasingly recognized for their “valuable ability to absorb, reduce, and...
September 24, 2018 to September 28, 2018
2018 GRHC CitiesAlive ConferenceNew York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge – Brooklyn NY
October 21, 2018 to October 22, 2018