Careers @ Hydrotech
American Hydrotech has openings for several positions. For consideration, please send an email with your resume and cover letter to the address listed for the position you are applying. Please no phone calls.
Literature Fulfillment (Part Time)
American Hydrotech, Inc, is a leading manufacturer/marketer to the architectural community, headquartered in downtown Chicago. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player in our office in a part-time capacity (20 hours per week). Flexibility of schedule (M-F) can be a benefit to the right individual. For the right candidate, this is an entry level position that will provide plenty of challenge and responsibility.
Primary Job Duties Include:
- Preparing Architectural Binders with corresponding literature
- Sending weekly mailings
- Pulling various literature and samples for representatives and architects, packaging, and entering into an online UPS shipping system
- Printing numerous booklets and literature
- Replenishing inventory of stock samples, including labeling
- Assembling mock-ups of various products using provided components
- Keep large supply of boxes for sending samples/literature stocked at all times
- Assist with paver files, opening and closing paver orders
- Coordinate larger requests for offsite tradeshows
- Keep track of literature, and let Marketing Department know when to reorder brochures
- Make monthly trips to offsite storage, and keep storage facility organized
- General office support for various departments
- Reliable and good attendance record
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with UPS or shipping software beneficial but not required
- Ability to interact with multiple departments and multi-task
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
- College degree is not a requirement, past experience will be taken into consideration
Hourly pay range is $17.00 - $20.00 depending on experience.
Please submit your resume to Marie Jackson: firstname.lastname@example.org
American Hydrotech is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, citizenship status, age, veteran status or disability.