Thick, Tough, Flexible, Self-Healing Waterproofing Membrane – Monolithic Membrane 6125®
Monolithic Membrane 6125® (MM6125®) is a thick, tough, flexible, self-healing membrane for use in waterproofing and roofing applications. MM6125 is a special formulation of refined asphalts and synthetic rubbers. MM6125 has been successfully used worldwide by leading architects, engineers and owners on all types of horizontal and vertical structures including plazas, parking decks, planters, tunnels, bridges, mud slabs, foundation walls and roof areas...establishing an unbeatable track record of 50 years.
MM6125 has many unique characteristics...
- MM6125 is a thermoplastic material - one component, 100% solids; no solvents means no on-site cure failures, no two part mixing and no VOC restrictions.
- MM6125 conforms to all surface irregularities and bonds tenaciously to an acceptable substrate (i.e., concrete, steel, wood, etc.) restricting the lateral migration of water between the membrane and substrate.
- MM6125 is completely monolithic, no seams!
- MM6125 is typically installed at 215 mils thick in the fabric reinforced assembly. This is more than three times thicker than most other waterproofing membranes. Thickness is an important benefit in that MM6125 exhibits the ability to self-heal and better accommodate developing cracks in a concrete substrate.
- MM6125 can be installed at temperatures as low as 0 °F (provided the substrate is clean, dry, free of snow and frost).
- MM6125 detailing is simplified, with triple protection at all critical locations.
- MM6125 can be intalled in dead level applications. The membrane can withstand and perform in submersed water conditions and is fully warrantable, making MM6125 the perfect membrane for no slope decks, water features, pools and vegetated roofs.
- MM6125 has a minimum 40% recycled content; validated by UL.
One of the reasons MM6125 has been so successful in the market place is that MM6125 can only be installed by "trained" authorized Hydrotech applicators. MM6125 is sold direct, not through a distributorship.