- Why Hydrotech?
- Ultimate Assembly
- Garden Roof Assembly
- Other Products
- About Hydrotech
- Resource Center
- April 3, 2017Wind data is a critical issue to consider when building a new structure. An increase in the number of green roofs on buildings has driven a need for new wind design standards to be written for vegetative roofing assemblies. Richard Hayden discusses...
- October 20, 2016(November 15, 2016) Richard Hayden, Hydrotech's Garden Roof Department Manager, will be speaking at the 2016 LED Specifier Summit and High Performance Building Forum. The design community continues to struggles with how to handle ever-increasing...
- September 24, 2015(August 5, 2016) Excerpt from an article in Stormwater Magazine . With their myriad benefits, green roofs are becoming increasingly incorporated into new and existing projects. The International Green Roofs and Walls Project Database lists 1,599...
- July 16, 2016(July 16, 2016) Excerpt from an article in Forester Daily News Green roofs – also known as vegetated or garden roofs – are key green infrastructure elements and are being increasingly recognized for their “valuable ability to absorb, reduce, and...
- July 1, 2016CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (July 1, 2016) City Creek Center in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, is one of the largest mixed-use urban developments built in the last 10 years. It's also one of the most innovative. Completed in 2012, the 23-acre project includes...
- July 2, 2014American Hydrotech Inc. has released a free, interactive digital version of the company's popular Garden Roof® Planning Guide. The app – unveiled last week at the AIA Expo in Chicago – features pinch-to-zoom product photography, video animations, photo galleries showing Garden Roof® Assemblies in real-world applications, and design considerations.
October 21, 2017 to October 22, 2017
ASLA 2017 Annual Meeting and EXPOLos Angeles CA
November 8, 2017 to November 9, 2017