Careers @ Hydrotech
CUSTOMER SERVICE ACCOUNT MANAGER - FULL-TIME
Located in the Streeterville area of Chicago. American Hydrotech, a rapidly growing company in the industry of development, production and distribution of premium waterproofing and roofing products, seeks a high performance individual for the job opening of Customer Service Account Manager.
The position reports to the Transportation and Logistics Manager.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer order entry
- Process e-mail or faxes to release products from warehouses
- Verify pricing with sales representatives or regional managers
- Coordinate with freight companies to handle shipping logistics
- Re-quote customers on soil/paver quotes for changes in quantity
- Follow-up on orders to ensure timely deliver and inform customers of any changes or delays.
- Enter orders into computer using MS Great Plains accounting software.
- Invoice orders that have shipped.
- Customer account reconciliation.
- Coordinate any returns of material for proper authorization, restocking charge & credit.
- Build strong relationships with customers and vendors.
- Learn to anticipate potential trouble spots so they can be avoided.
- Have above average attendance and punctuality (Hours 8AM to 5PM)
- Provide customer service back-up for other customer service account managers.
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Enjoy a very fast paced business environment in which multi-tasking is the daily norm.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- A transportation background is a plus.
- Be diplomatic and courteous at all times.
- Experience working with intermodal, LTL carriers, freight brokers & truckload carriers.
- Excellent communication and Customer Service Skills.
- Be organized and good at prioritizing.
- Be proactive, a self-starter, results-oriented, and a team player who wants to be challenged.
- Maintain a positive attitude
To apply for this position, please send an email with a cover letter and resume to HR@hydrotechusa.com
American Hydrotech is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, citizenship status, age, veteran status or disability.