Careers @ Hydrotech
American Hydrotech is a rapidly growing company in the industry of development, production and distribution of premium waterproofing and roofing products, and is seeking high performance individuals for the following positions. No recruiters, phone calls or walk-in inquiries, please.
Technical Services Representative - The position reports to the Director of Technical Services, hours are 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Responsible for the proper and accurate use and dissemination of product and system information to the field, across all product lines
- Field work involving project site meetings,
- Training of installers in the proper application of materials, and inspections;
- In-office work involving the drafting (CAD) of job-specific flashing details
- Day-to-day communication with industry professionals
- Review of architectural drawings and specifications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Completed a four-year college degree – architectural or construction-related disciplines a plus
- The ability and willingness to travel potentially 50% to 75% of the time,
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and experience with computer-aided design (CAD) - required.
- Be organized and good at prioritizing.
To apply for this position, please send an email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
American Hydrotech is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, citizenship status, age, veteran status or disability.